At Last! A genuinely altruistic organization out for the Greater Good and Growth of our Sport!
Providers: Coaches, Trainers, Academies and Agents.
Athletes: Minor and adult players.
Parent(s): Includes birth, adopted and legal guardians.
Members, update your location and find or be found by other members of the GTP Association.
Public records of who has worked with whom within the association. No more padded resumes.
Search or post opportunities, new programs, and/or availabilities.
Keep up to date with announcements and interact with other members.
Search through member’s resumes to determine which coach may be best for you. Call on colleagues for references using the Association’s archived records.
GTP Certified Contracts
Any one of GTP’s five Certified Contracts can be initiated from a member’s profile. This results in automated, clearly understood contracts on the fly.
Members negotiate fair market value between one another.
The heart of GTP lies in our evolutionary deferred payment options. The monies eventually due are tracked, collected and dispersed through our sophisticated loan servicing software.
A private portal designated just for you. Members may view their own collective privately and at any time.
Sweat Equity Financing for Providers
Providers are paid through a five (5) year payment plan by Guardians, and with future earnings from an Athlete for services they have provided only.
Deferred Payments for Clients
Keep money in your pocket up-front, and receive all the coaching you need today.
Quality Control Email Verification
GTP Protects the Value of within the Tennis Community
Welcome to GTP
(GTP Certified & WTA Coach Eddie Elliott)
GTP Culturally Changing Innovations:
- The creation and protection of “sweat equity financing for Coaches, Trainers and Academies” through the Coaches Collective.
- 3rd Party independent mediation in the event of conflict.
- Uniform code of conduct, ethics and contracts bringing universal accountability to the tennis community.
- No requirements or commitments to only use the GTP Service.
- Eliminating compensation ambiguity.
- Empowering women to empower themselves.
- Eliminating the practice of bad business.
- Eliminating the opportunity for exploitation.
- Work with Coaches, Trainers, Academies and Athletes of YOUR choice.
- GEO Locator for every Member of the Tennis Community to find other Members.
GTP Certification for the Association Requires Application
- Anyone can apply, not everyone is accepted. No extra fees are associated with Certification. Level 1 background checks to ensure everyone is who they say they are.
- Certification unlocks access to GTP’s Certified Contracts (Amateur, Engagement, Engagement+, Minor Engagement and Agent Initiated Contracts).
- Certification places you in a community with others who conduct good business (as defined by GTP).
- A standard and universally accepted way to conduct business (Repayment in the future), with no ambiguity.
- GTP’s accountability system for those who do not honor their agreements.
- Clearly outlined responsibilities to create better business for everyone.
Pro Athletes! Get Certified Now.
Athlete Certification from GTP is available to anyone above the age of 18 who meets our application standards. This Certification allows Athletes the opportunity to receive premium coaching that they otherwise might not presently be able to receive. No exclusive relationship is required. Uniform global contracts that have globally accepted accountability allow Athletes to still negotiate deferred compensation between you and your Certified Coach of choice. Compensation is paid when you achieve ONLY for services that were provided. Available to any GTP Certified Athlete who contracts with a GTP Certified Coach, Trainer or Academy.
Guardians! Provide your child the level of training they need and deserve.
GTP Certification for Guardians is available for any Guardian or Parent with a child or ward under the age of 18 (or currently enrolled in NCAA athletics) seeking premium coaching and who meets our application standards. GTP contracts ensure NCAA compliance to maintain NCAA eligibility. New Coaches are being certified every day. A Certified Guardian will begin a payment plan commencing one year from the conclusion of the calendar quarter from when your contract or services with a Coach completes in five year non-intrusive payment plans. A 4% interest rate per year does apply to outstanding Collective.
Coaches! Get Certified Today!
Any Coach, Trainer or Academy from around the globe who meets our application standards and agrees to our accountability measures is eligible for GTP Certification. Coaches must protect their current and future value. Have you ever coached a player for pennies on the dollar? Like most coaches … are you doing that now? That simply isn’t fair to you, or the coaches that follow. Your time and expertise is valuable. We offer contracts for deferred payment with your Athlete based on their future potential winnings or if under the age of 18, guaranteed payments from their Guardian. No exclusive relationship is required. You are due compensation for your time regardless the form and accountability for those services.